Downtown Development Authority
The purpose of the Downtown Development Authority (DDA) is to create and implement a development plan for the central business district of the Village as to correct and prevent deterioration, promote economic growth, increase property valuation, and upgrade the appearance by stimulating commercial development/redevelopment coupled with public improvements while encouraging the preservation and enhancement of the District’s character.
Downtown Development Authority Board of Directors
- Chris Shepler, Chair (Term Expires: 2/2022)
- Chris Herald, Vice Chair (Term Expires: 4/2023)
- John McMillan, Secretary (Term Expires: 2/2022)
- Scott Newman, Village President (Term Aligns with Office)
- Patty Peppler, Village Treasurer (Term Aligns with Office)
- Jane Magers (Term Expires: 4/2023)
- Charlie Heilman (Term Expires: 4/2021)
- Maria Pelaccio (Term Expires: 4/2022)
- Brian Boesel (Term Expires: 4/2023)
Downtown Development Authority Ordinance - Membership, Duties, etc.
Village Hall Council Chambers, 102 S. Huron Avenue
Please call 231-436-5351 for a schedule of possible special meetings.